Why 1,575 haikus? Because my darlingest Annelies Marie Frank lived 15.75 years in this world.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Heart of Gold

My buddy - you are -
one of a kind! Heart of gold!
Never forget that.

A helper in need;
a shoulder, an ear, a hand -
a blessing for souls!

This is you,
dear Thomas.
---<--@
Best of all, dude,
you're funny when being funny counts the most.

You're my friend forever - Thomas Rightly Perry!
I don't care about miles, or years.
This will always be true for me.

My Mission
- by Tom Perry

I am Thomas Rightly Perry -
lifter of heavy burdens
and hands which hang down.

I seek to strengthen feeble knees,
to cast out the spirit of fear
and invite that of power, love
and of a sound mind.

I seek to exalt the lowly
and abase the proud.

May my will be given to
the will of the Father
and may my life be
consecrated for God's work
and His glory always.
---<--@