Why 1,575 haikus? Because my darlingest Annelies Marie Frank lived 15.75 years in this world.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Repenting in Love



O how hard the fight
to live the right Christian life,
repenting in love!

Repenting in love...
striving not to lose my Way
by loving the LORD.

"Come", the Master calls,
"to a safe place in my Heart
where your heart may rest."

"Follow", Christ beckons,
"come leave thy past life behind
and all will be well."

"Seek", Jesus counsels,
"and in seeking, know the Truth
and experience Me."

"Love", the Master says,
"as I have always love you -
know, that you may Live."

"Serve", God commands it:
"Serve that you may know My Peace;
that I may know you."

Temptation rests not -
it sleeps not and it waits not,
when temptation rise...

Hush, listen!
God too speaks...
---<--@

Lesson Learned:


When temptation speaks, God too speaks.

These temptations can be loud like thunder, frightening like an earthquake, oppressive like the night, and tempestuous like the sea but God's voice is always still and small.

Every temptation is allowed by God for me to be able to respond to His still, small voice.

They are not blind and random.

It is oftentimes quite hard to discern the Holy Spirit especially in the midst of temptation but it is for certain that in the midst of every trial there is always an abundance of grace...

For even there, in the darkness and even in sin, God speaks to deliver us from evil.

With God in my heart, there can be no confusion. For in Christ everything both in heaven and on earth follows, each in their own order and purpose, and all things in my life fall into their proper places; nothing then is impossible with God.
---<--@

A Friend Like You


With the season of Lent just around the corner, I am adopting a personal theme for myself this year - A Friend Like You.

My focus here will be on rediscovering and rejuvenating my own vertical relationship with my most loving Savior, Jesus Christ, and to successfully apply myself to my lesson learned.

I wish, my Jesus, to be
the friend that You see in me
to be constant, O Lord, to be true,
to be a friend, my God,
a Friend like You.
---<--@