Why 1,575 haikus? Because my darlingest Annelies Marie Frank lived 15.75 years in this world.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Commitment



Commitment. I am.
Sitting through the pain, the pain...
this is better pain...

Determination.
Discipline. Courage. Spirit.
Death. Life. Choice. The Truth.

Healing pain...
now, now, now!
---<--@



Inspiration is
a necessary guide to my motivation
and long may she bless me with her light.

But
commitment is
the only force in the universe
that will propel forward my motivation
into the realization of my dreams.

I commit
because I now understand
I will never be content with inspiration alone
unless her light becomes forever mine
and we become one reality.

As every heart
must take this journey,
so should mine.

So I must and I will. 

For me,
this is commitment.

It is
the I must 
and
the I will
for me.