Why 1,575 haikus? Because my darlingest Annelies Marie Frank lived 15.75 years in this world.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Crocodile Hunter



Steve-O, you showed us
that conservation is fun,
and proved that it's true.

Love of nature - is -
brave, and kind, and cheerful.
Cheerful most of all.

Fair dinkum,
distinct, mate.
---<--@

Stephen Robert "Steve" Irwin (19620222-20060904 in the line of Conservation, of love of nature and Country) - citizen of creation, defender of the cause of Sacred Life, true blue son of Australia, father, husband, mate, thanks and Godspeed.

Personal Reflection -

I think those who live to give are those who never really leave us. This is true not because their fate is sad but because their legacy is glad.

What happened to Steve was so sudden, it made me really sad. And knowing how tightly knit Australia is, I know his loss would be felt by the whole Country - especially his family and his daughter, Bindi.

But when I think about it more, I realize this -

We all have a destiny to bring about, that something good to leave for this world, and I think Steve gave us the full measure of his work.

For this we should be glad.