Why 1,575 haikus? Because my darlingest Annelies Marie Frank lived 15.75 years in this world.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Herding Cats


As luck would have it -
I will elude prediction.
This is decided:

I am my own mind -
the meaning inside the word.
You can not know me.

Find your own
sense of self.
---<--@

Mindless Claptrap -

Have you ever noticed that when you're a cat, you are immediately associated by those who are inclined to do so as somehow, somewho, opposed to dogs.

Yes, the cat - the enemy of the dog!

The dog, the enemy of the cat!

It's all humbug, of course. Things between cats and dogs are actually more complicated than these over-hyped stereotypes loudly proclaim.

But it sells exactly because it is mindless.

So start thinking for yourself!
---<--@

Finally, scenes we'd like to see -

"The Value of Weakness"


This is exactly how Captain America began, kitten.
Trust me. Go on, show these pups some skill!

=^.^=