Why 1,575 haikus? Because my darlingest Annelies Marie Frank lived 15.75 years in this world.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Eye Stripe

Eye stripe, eye stripe, me
cute is the cat who has thee -
eye stripe, eye stripe, see!

Some cats have it - and -
some cats don't. But those who do...
they like to flaunt it.

Got eye stripe?
Go wear it.
---<--@
Maggie Jean, you cat...

I once met a girl named Maggie Jean.
I thought she was Irish but she was Jewish.
I thought she was tame but she's rather wild.
I thought she was nerdy but she was hot.
I thought she didn't like me but she gave me a shot.
She tried to understand me but I was so full of self-doubt.
We went out to Quizno's and I really bombed out.
She asked me to the movies one night to see the LXG...
Now I have a rain-check that
I can't check out.
I once met a girl named Maggie Jean...
liked her so much I was afraid to take a chance
now she's with somebody else.

Mazel tov, you cat - peace!
---<--@