Why 1,575 haikus? Because my darlingest Annelies Marie Frank lived 15.75 years in this world.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Life in the Trinity

Knowledge of the Son
and the Father who sent Him,
how is this our faith?

Faith distills like dew
the truths of our Christian faith
upon hearts made free.

Truth is Christ,
Spirit life!
---<--@

God Encompassing God

O LORD,
God encompassing God,
God encompassing All in Thyself!

O LORD,
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -
Blessed Unity,
Holy Trinity,
Perfect Company!

O LORD,
there is none but Thee,
there is none like Thee!

O LORD,
Thou art from everlasting to everlasting -
in Thee All draw their being,
in Thee All draw their living life,
in Thee there is no shadow of turning,
in Thee there is neither darkness nor Night,
in Thee there is joy, abundance and peace,
in Thee there is only love and the Light!

O LORD,
Thou desire salvation for all beings
to whom shall all needful souls turn to,
my God, but to Thee?

O LORD,
Thou art the one Sovereign of all nations
unto Whom shall Thy exile peoples return to,
my God, but unto Thee?

Abide in us, O LORD, be with us!
Be the God of our lives, our families,
and our national communities!

O Goal of all my goals,
I love, I trust, and I adore Thee!
---<--@

Our God, O my beloved of my heart, is a God of relationships - One, Triune Perfection!