Why 1,575 haikus? Because my darlingest Annelies Marie Frank lived 15.75 years in this world.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Simplicity


Our firmament - is -
as vast as the dreaming - that -
gives it form and shape.

Each life is a piece
of this heaven from within;
one star in the sky.

And you work to gain
from the LORD above - a piece -
of heaven on earth.

So you dream a dream
in the midst of all these dreams...
a star among stars.

And you set a course
to bridge thy heaven and earth
to make thy dream true.

Adrift in the sky
- you gaze at a million suns -
all of them not yours.

And in the darkness
- set afire by thy hunger -
you find yourself lost.

Life is a big place!
It is easy to get lost.
And to get lost fast...

Simplicity - is -
A return to thy own truth.
It is thy anchor.

"A piece of my dream -
it does not have to be big...
somewhere to return."

It guards thee
from excess.
---<--@

Simplicity is giving my Anne the most expensive bar of dark chocolate I can find - in the whole of the universe. Because seeing my Miyang happy is a significant piece of my own sky.

This thought gives me a very real sense of joy. It is a treasure I know I'll always have.


I am familiar with it, it is familiar with me.

So when life gets too complicated for me, I use these as my anchor. For I have more than one.

And it never fails to leads me back to my own better, clearer, truer self.

Alleluia, God is good!


The First Cause -

What causes the motion of all things (and the mystery in all things) in the visible universe IS the longing that lives within ourselves.

Each of us is a dreaming that exists within the greater dreaming of God.

Indeed, the motion of the stars and the galaxies mirror the motion of our love; for everything here is engaged in a vast and inescapable journey of return -

everything here is like - life longing for God,

everything here is like - love longing for Itself.
---<--@