Why 1,575 haikus? Because my darlingest Annelies Marie Frank lived 15.75 years in this world.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Love in Season

Thus,
I can not have
any more or any less love for you
than what I already have.

It seems that I have loved you
from always to always.



When love's in season
everything finds a reason
to come together.

When love's in season
hope is always in fashion;
patience bears its fruit.

So to love,
so to love!
---<--@

YOU ARE completely in love - when -
you can stand apart from your beloved and still say,
"I am complete", completely in love.


One who is in love is always in love.

So that -
one falls out of love
only to learn one never left,
always in love.

And this -
in greater and greater cycles
of depth and intensity.

'Tis only when the learning leaves
and the eagerness is allowed to wane
- when fear is made master of the heart -
and the child in ourselves is lost
that the lover is defeated
not when love departs.

Because love is for always!


Of such is a Christian heart,
never out of love,
always in love.

I am always in love, aren't you?