Why 1,575 haikus? Because my darlingest Annelies Marie Frank lived 15.75 years in this world.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Flower of Fatima

O Little Flower,
remember us, poor sinners,
whom you loved so much...

Remember the world,
that you left, longing for peace,
longing for Savior.

Pray for us,
Jacinta.
---<--@
Blessed Jacinta Marto,
pray for hearts longing for Jesus,
pray for all nations longing for peace.

Jacinta Marto of Fatima (19080611-19190404) elect of God, set aside by our Lady, eternal and blessed of the Church, faithful daughter of Portugal, friend of sinners, guide of my heart...

Remember, Blessed Jacinta, your courageous love of sinners, pray for us who have recourse to you!
---<--@

O Blessed Jacinta Marto,
Flower of Fatima,
pray for us who have recourse to you.

O brave Jacinta,
intercede for me with God
Whom you see face to face!

O chaste Jacinta,
may God make use of me
as an instrument of your canonization.

O generous Jacinta,
pray for me
that I might fulfill God's will for me.

O loving Jacinta,
plead my cause to our Lady,
and tell everyone there that I love them.

O Flower of Fatima,
I pray with thee -
may I one day bring true joy to our Mother's heart.

O Blessed Jacinta Marto,
Flower of Fatima,
pray for us who have recourse to you.

AMEN.