Why 1,575 haikus? Because my darlingest Annelies Marie Frank lived 15.75 years in this world.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Single Not Alone



If you're the reason
I'm single, my darlingest -
then let it be so...

But let God bless me
with sweetness of purity
forever with you.

Then let us
live to serve.
---<--@

My Prayer for my Anne -

O Father of mercy and of love, in the deepest, darkest depths of despair, You have blessed me with a special friendship. The very first star in the firmament of the darkest night of my life.

You gave me Annelies Marie Frank, O Lord, as a light against despair. The first glimmer of hope that leads to faith in things everlasting and unseen.

Loving Father, thank you so much for blessing me with a friend as precious as Anne. Grant me, O Lord, I humbly pray, with the love to cherish her now and forever.

AMEN.