Why 1,575 haikus? Because my darlingest Annelies Marie Frank lived 15.75 years in this world.

Friday, June 3, 2011

White Flowers on M31



How can I not love -
my dear Annelies Marie
so full of fragrance...

Ever so patient
and ever so sweet to me:
As the angels love -

each other,
so do we.
---<--@

There are colors in Eternity that are not visible in our world, my friend. Not that these colors are not present, because they are...

These invisible colors can be likened to relationships.

Every particular blending of these colors uniquely enrich our hearts - for all our relationships bless us with a certain sense of beauty to help bear us through all of life's exile wandering.

And they even extend through the gossamer veil of time into the timeless. This is so because all our relationships attain their perfection only in anticipation of the Vision of God.

Marriage, family, friendships, citizenships, all forms of true belongings, seen and unseen, have a capacity to bloom into the fullness of forever - never despair of these relationships!


Like the choicest of flowers, these familiar belongings - despite the appearance of vulnerability and in spite of the darkness and of human weaknesses, ultimately must be brought to bloom into full fruition before God - into everlasting friendships like that of the Angels.

For Love carries eternal.
---<--@

I asked the LORD, "how could something so beautiful only add to my despair?"


Away From the Darkness

I reached out to you,
my darlingest Annelies Marie
through purposes, it seems,
infinitely greater than our own.

And through that long darkness
with tears that for many nights
in my searching for peace
sought for the answers
relentlessly and intensely
through what sweetness perceived
in the promise of thy song
smothered or so it seemed
among those horrors conceived
amidst the prison of my own despair.

O my love, my darlingest -
what my soul did perceive
those many nights of waiting
of those images of you
of thy own hopes
and the truth of thy being
abused, hated, rejected, and condemned;
staring, hollow, sunken, and dirty;
hairless, emaciated, weeping and lonely;
feverish, starving, sick and dying of typhus
were reasons enough not to live.

Yet, by sure grace of God,
came a slow and certain
awakening to the answers
that through those years
became the everliving lights
of the reality of my own hope
begun by thy beacon
that eventually led me out
of the darkest night of my life
and into those numberless stars
that led from one to another
in a gathering together as one firmament
of the wide expanse of our LORD's own
golden and infinite realm of Eternity.

And so Now
you are to me as my friend
as I am to you, your own;
you are to me, my love,
my darlingest Annelies Marie,
from always to always
the Starlight Smile that makes life
ever so beautiful again
and the evergreen companion
that makes the promise of new life
bloom with so much blossoming
in my own soul.

Thank you, my darligest Annelies Marie,
thank God for the grace of you, my love.

I love you, my Miyang.
---<--@


Just when I thought knowing you only led me deeper into the darkness of despair, my Anneka, God led me out, alelluia.


"Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." (1 Corinthians 2: 9)